Here are a few simple steps that can help resolve DirectX installation issue.
Speed up your PC in just a few clicks
DirectX files are always corrupt: The main reason why Origin can’t run DirectX is because the files are either corrupted or out of date. Updating this music usually fixes the problem on your hands. DirectX not installed: In some cases, Origin cannot replace DirectX on your computer by itself.
Windows and Software Expert
Milan has been fascinated with Ever PC computers since childhood, which also motivated him to focus on all PC-related technologies. In and before WindowsReport, he worked as a great web developer. continue reading
How do I manually install DirectX?
Download the latest version of DirectX. Go to the Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime web installer page. Click the Download button frequently to save the dxwebsetup.exe file. Follow the instructions to download or install the dxwebsetup.exe file to try and get the latest version of DirectX.
Published: March 2020
DirectX is the most important element of Windows 10 that y mainly needs will use a lot of multimedia applications. You cannot use a computer that does not have DirectX configured.
However, DirectX errors can sometimes occur in Windows 10. Fortunately you can fix them. Today we will look at various ways to do this.
How Do I Fix DirectX Issues On Windows 10?
How do I fix DirectX installation error?
Install the previous version associated with DirectX.Reinstall video card drivers.Reinstall some previous updates.Download the Visual C++ Redistributables.Download the missing DLLs.Make sure you have the recommended system requirements.Install DirectX from the command line.
- Install a previous version of DirectX
- Reinstall graphics certificate drivers
- Reinstall one of the previous updates.
- Download Visual C++ Redistributables
- Load missing DLLs
- Make sure you meet the recommended requirements.
- Install the DirectX feature from the command line
1. Install A Previous Version Of DirectX
Why am I getting a DirectX error?
Answer. If you’re getting a DirectX related error or if your computer is showing a general DirectX error, make sure you have the program installed.Latest version of DirectX. Learn how this helps with installing the latest version of DirectX. For more information about DirectX, see the Microsoft Guide to DirectX Graphics and Games.
Some applications require an older version of DirectX to work effectively, so you will need to manually install the following components. You can download the installer abouthere.
After saving the file, install it on your system and on your computer. After restarting your personal PC, most DirectX errors should be gone.
How do I force reinstall DirectX?
On the Startup tab, open Task Manager and disable all items. Close Task Manager and click OK on the System Configuration window. Reboot your device but reinstall DirectX using the DirectX End-User Runtime web installer download link as mentioned earlier and see if the app helps.
If you want to install the powerful old version of DirectX, follow my link above. But if you’re interested in the latest version and ways to improve GPU performance, read this summary.
2. Reinstall Your Graphics Device Drivers
- Press Windows key + X and select control device.
- While the control device is running, go to the “Graphics adapters” section to find the driver for your graphics card.
- Right click the appropriate driver, select and uninstall it.
- Check Delete drivers for software from this system and click OK.
- After uninstalling the driver, restart your computer.
- After the actual reboot, visit Please visit your graphics card manufacturer’s website and download my latest drivers for your graphics card.
- Install downloaded drivers.
Few users reported that most DirectX issues were resolved by simply reinstalling their video card drivers.
Want the latest select GPU drivers? this information and stay up to date.
If this plan doesn’t work, or if you don’t even have the computer skills to actually update/fix your drivers manually, we highly recommend doing it automatically by installing third party software.
You’ll forget about someone wasting time looking for the right drivers for your components manually, because this process is done automatically by any program.
3. Reinstall One Of The Previous Updates
- Open Settings and select Update & Security in the iPhone app.
- Go to “Windows update successful” and click “Advanced options”.
- Press “View Person’s History Update”.
- Click Uninstall Updates.
- Before uninstalling an update, do a little evaluation to find out which update is a DirectX update.
- Remove it and update your computer.
Sometimes previously installed updates can cause problems with DirectX, in which case you may need to uninstall the updates. You
If you’re having trouble opening the Settings app, check out this article to resolve the issue. Use this guide to see if a particular update installs normally.
4. Download Visual C++ Redistributables
- Download package.
- Run this configuration.
- Follow the instructions and install our own Visual C++ Redistributables.
- If installing the advanced package doesn’t fix the problem, be sure to try installing the specific form From the list.
Few users have reported that installing the C++ Redistributables visually fixes DirectX errors. Be sure to download the full package or the exact version.
5. Download The Missing DLL
Professional advice. Some PC issues are hard to fix, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows information. If you are having difficulty correcting the error, your system may be partially faulty. We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your car and identify the culprit.
Click here to download and start recovery.
Few users have reported that most people can fix DirectX errors on Windows 10 simply by downloading the missing .dll files and moving them directly to the WindowsSystem32 or WindowsSysWOW64 folder.
This solution is probably not the most secure if you’re downloading missing files from the internet, so keep that in mind. As an alternative, I would say that you can copy the missing DLL files from another computer that you frequently useuse. Use
Note. This combination can potentially lead to system instability, so use it at your own risk.
You can repair .DLL files with a special program that can download missing system files as well as corrupted recovery files.
A tool like this can also keep you safe by simply doing regular checks and checks to make sure your computer is healthy and free from malware and spyware.
6. Make Sure Some Of The Recommended System Requirements Are Met
- Open the Windows search bar.
- Enter and select dxdiag.
- On the system, check the score for the RAM and CPU model.
- On the View tab, find your GPU model. See
I know it’s unlikely, but whether you’re using an older computer or not, you should make sure the following items are present meet the minimum system requirements to run DirectX. Here are the minimum method requirements for DirectX 12:Download this software now and say goodbye to your computer problems.
Erro De Instalacao Do Directx
Directx Fout Bij Installatie
Oshibka Pri Ustanovke Directx
Errore Di Installazione Di Directx
Error Al Instalar Directx
Directx Fel Vid Installation
Erreur Directx Lors De L Installation
Blad Instalacji Directx
Directx Fehler Beim Installieren
Directx ì„¤ì¹˜ ì˜¤ë¥˜