If you see anything interesting in the Windows Phone 7 error message on your computer, then you should check out these repair ideas.
Speed up your PC in just a few clicks
Use this item as a PC.Turn right to cloud storage.Use it like a rodent or a keyboard.Set it up as your personal security camera.Use automation apps on someone’s lamps and thermostat.Keep it together with your e-book.Use it as a fitness tracker.
I had a great time with Windows with Phone 7 and would like to share some thoughts with you at the start of this Monday issue whenYou are building your WP7 device and feel free to contact me if you have any issues or want to take action that someone would like to know more about.
Here are 7 cool things you can do with your Windows Phone 7 device:
- Find My Phone: The ability to go to a website so they can find your phone even if you lose it or leave it mute is a really cool feature, FREE for WP7.
- Pinning various elements to the homepage: you knew that your organization can pin apps and people so you can see the home screen, but you knew that you have your own personal radios, games (even everything on the Xbox Live hub) , favorite websites. Pages (even displays a page thumbnail), OneNote and Docs, Office, and more, so be sure to press and hold to know what to pin so you can finally get to work.
- Voice Control: Microsoft has developed an extremely powerful voice control solution for your Windows Phone 7 that activates by pressing and holding the Start button. You can use it forcall people or numbers, search for Bing Maps destinations, or launch applications on your device. As you grow your collection of apps, you should understand that this is the fastest and most efficient way to manage your device.
- Quick calls. With a tap of your finger, you can call people from your call log, who can be tied to the Start menu. Tap the phone tile, then tap the phone icon to the left of your number in the call log. Tap Unique Name to open the contact card instead. If these people are one of your shingle shingles starter mates, tap the tile, then tap Challenge ….
- Change the initial background of your images: I’ve asked myself this question a few times because it’s not easy to find. If you hold and tap on a photo, there is currently the option to set it as wallpaper, but it is mostly lock screen specific wallpaper. To change the wallpaper here in the Image Center, which also appears on the home screen, on the home pageOn any open Image Center page, press and hold, and then select to change the background.
- Use Outline View for Navigation: In Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files, you probably just need to tap the Outline icon and quickly see words from other sections, spreadsheets, or slideshows in Office Mobile 2010.
- Remember, you’re going to be late: if customers have appointments and now have attendees, you’ll see your option in the bottom menu (accessed by clicking the three-dot More icon) and display the person opposing the symbol. If you hit this method during your date trip, you will have the option to notify other members of your delay.
What can you do on a Nokia Lumia?
Emergency telephone number.Awakening.Navigation device.Portable media player.Use your old Lumia, like the Lumia 720 or Lumia 520, with 8GB of internal storage for music and videos. Pair it with The Bang by Coloud portable speakers and have fun!Play on your device.reading lamp.Security camera.
Windows Phone 7 has a relatively bold and attractive user interface, and things can look cute and simple. The good news is that you can dive deep into buildings and other areas to discover them, and the operating system has tweaks, tweaks, and capabilities.Download this software now and say goodbye to your computer problems.
Coisas Legais No Windows Phone 7
Cose Interessanti In Windows Phone 7
Coola Saker I Windows Phone 7
Coole Dingen In Windows Phone 7
Cosas Interesantes En Windows Phone 7
Windows Phone 7의 멋진 기능
Choses Sympas Dans Windows Phone 7
Coole Dinge In Windows Phone 7
Fajne Rzeczy W Telefonie Z Systemem Windows 7
Krutye Veshi V Windows Phone 7